Stars are a beauty but every beauty doesn’t come with a brain. Some stars when they speak don’t think much and speak out whatever comes to their mind. At times their statements are so weird that they end getting booed up by their fans and media. Nowadays celebrity shaming is a common thing on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Be it Facebook or Twitter or even a press meet stars have been at times silly and have said many foolish things. Not every star thinks before uttering things and these few statements will make it sure. Go along read these lines, scratch your head and think what these stars had in mind before they spoke up these things.
Let’s have a look at some dumb quotes by celebrities when they failed miserably and ended being booed up.
- Prithviraj Chauhan is the president of India – Alia Bhatt
- When I go abroad, women throw themselves at me. But I am not into One-night stands or flings – Anu Malik
- Karzzzz was as big as a Khan release – Himesh Reshamiya
- Sab ne Chitting ki Hai – Rakhi Sawant (while talking of AIB Roast)
- It’s a loss for the Oscars that they didn’t choose Barfi – Ranbir Kapoor
- Alia is the Robert De Niro of our generation – Varun Dhawan
- I Have taken acting tips from Abhishekh Bachchan – Sonam Kapoor
- I flirt with my heroines so that they are comfortable when we do intimate scenes – Govinda
- I am a Capricorn but I don’t like being a Capricorn. I’d prefer to be a Scorpio so I decided to change my birthday from 5th January to 5th – Uday Chopra
- Vrindavan widows have a bank balance, good income, nice beds but they beg out of habit – Hema Malini
- Uday Chopra and I are Dhoom. The other characters may come and go. But we go on forever. Like Batman and Robin – Abhishekh Bachchan